Inflectra Customer Forums: Test Set Presentation (Thread) Hi there, I've just gotten around to creating test sets that encapsulate all of our system testing phases into more usable groups... but I noticed that when you add test cases into a test set, they are added as a flat list of test cases without the hierarchy from the Test Case list. Is it possible to add this hierarchy in the Test Set list so that they can be more effectively organized? Perhaps more hierarchy around the Completed Test Runs, as well? en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/291.aspxthreadId=291Yves M Gagnon (yves.michael.gagnon@gmail.com)Test Set Presentation Hi there, I've just gotten around to creating test sets that encapsulate all of our system testing phases into more usable groups... but I noticed that when you add test cases into a test set, they are added as a flat list of test cases without the hierarchy from the Test Case list. Is it possible to add this hierarchy in the Test Set list so that they can be more effectively organized? Perhaps more hierarchy around the Completed Test Runs, as well? Thu, 14 Jun 2012 18:30:45 -04002012-06-26T17:45:17-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/291.aspxmessageId=556David J (support1@inflectra.com)That's not currently supported. However if you hover the mouse over the Test Case name (in the test That's not currently supported. However if you hover the mouse over the Test Case name (in the test set) it will display the folder path for the test case in the popup tooltip.Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:45:17 -04002012-06-26T17:45:17-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/291.aspx#reply556