Inflectra Customer Forums: When Exporting Requirements the last row is not exported (Thread) Consistently when exporting new lists of Requirements from SpiraTest > Excel 2010 the last line is not exported and I have to create it manually in the browser. Just wondering if there is a known work around?, something that could be missing in the file thats making it not detect the last line perhaps? A google search found others with this issue on another forum but not this offical one. Cheers! en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/335.aspxthreadId=335J D (derelictfrog@gmail.com)When Exporting Requirements the last row is not exported Consistently when exporting new lists of Requirements from SpiraTest > Excel 2010 the last line is not exported and I have to create it manually in the browser. Just wondering if there is a known work around?, something that could be missing in the file thats making it not detect the last line perhaps? A google search found others with this issue on another forum but not this offical one. Cheers! Tue, 07 Aug 2012 06:39:19 -04002012-08-09T09:54:48-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/335.aspxmessageId=653David J (support1@inflectra.com) This is actually a known issue. However if you enter a dummy row after the last row of data, i This is actually a known issue. However if you enter a dummy row after the last row of data, it should work fine. It will be fixed in the next update to the MS-Excel Add-In.Thu, 09 Aug 2012 09:54:47 -04002012-08-09T09:54:47-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/335.aspx#reply653