Inflectra Customer Forums: reverted project releases folder do not show updated history (Thread) i am not able to view the updated history details for each of the Artifacts. this is what have done. 1.accidentally deleted a release folder. the folder contained several test cases. 2.reverted the folder using the Administration option. while trying to view the history of updates on a test case under this folder, you get a list of history items performed couple of months ago. and not the update that has been done recently i mean 2 days ago or a week ago. Is there a way to resolve this issue and be able to list the history details in synch with updates performed on each artifact to date? thanks, KeenB en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/352.aspxthreadId=352keen burn (keenburn@gmail.com)reverted project releases folder do not show updated history i am not able to view the updated history details for each of the Artifacts. this is what have done. 1.accidentally deleted a release folder. the folder contained several test cases. 2.reverted the folder using the Administration option. while trying to view the history of updates on a test case under this folder, you get a list of history items performed couple of months ago. and not the update that has been done recently i mean 2 days ago or a week ago. Is there a way to resolve this issue and be able to list the history details in synch with updates performed on each artifact to date? thanks, KeenB Thu, 23 Aug 2012 11:17:50 -04002012-08-27T14:22:29-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/352.aspxmessageId=682Steve M (support4@inflectra.com) Hello, Deleting a release does not delete the associated Test Cases. So when you restore a deleted Hello, Deleting a release does not delete the associated Test Cases. So when you restore a deleted release folder or artifact, the associated Test Cases do not have any history changed in them. Thank you, Mike. Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:22:29 -04002012-08-27T14:22:29-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/352.aspx#reply682