Cannot Pause, then Resume a test

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I've got a short test case of 6 steps.  I completed the first 4 steps, then clicked on PAUSE.  Going to 'My Page' I see the pending test run.  I click on Resume, and the Test Execution Wizard page opens, asking for the Release To Execute Against. The 6 steps are shown in the left side window with the 4 completed tests marked in green and with a check mark.  Clicking on any of the steps results in the "Loading..." message to appear, but after a few seconds it goes away, and nothing happens on the screen.  I'm still at the Test Execution Wizard page, asking for the Release To Execute Against.  Seems to me I should be able to click on any step and be taken there.  Please advise.

2 Replies
re: jszlauko Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hi Jeff

Just click the "Next" button on the Release selection page and then you can navigate the tree.

Regards

Adam

re: inflectra.david Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thank you, that did it.

However, I noticed that if I enter some text into the 'Actual Result' box, then click Pause, then resume and return to that step, the 'Actual Result' is now blank.  I believe I saw a post somewhere else concerning this.  Maybe this is by design.  Not a big issue if it is.

Spira Helps You Deliver Quality Software, Faster and With Lower Risk

And if you have any questions, please email or call us at +1 (202) 558-6885

Statistics
  • Started: Wednesday, October 24, 2012
  • Last Reply: Wednesday, October 24, 2012
  • Replies: 2
  • Views: 2192