Jira 4 Spiratest 3.2 Integration question

Wednesday, November 7, 2012
G'Day Spiratest Gurus,

I am the Jira administrator and not really experienced spiratest user however I was given the task of the integration of these products. So, after following the documentation, I have spiratest v3.2 and Jira v4.2 integrated. I can create a Jira issue and see it in Spiratest showing in *custom props the Jira component is coming from. Now, If I try to create an incident in spiratest then the option of component in *custom props is grey out , only the JiraDataSync ID: is available . My question is how can I make available the component in spiratest to select an option from the custom list?
because I create the incident in spiratest without filling the component out then it goes to Jira without component specified and I want to go to Jira with the component filled.

Warm regards
Carlos
3 Replies
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
re: creyes Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hi Carlos

You just need to go to Administration > Incidents > Edit Workflows, click on the "Steps" link for the currently active workflow.

Then click on the "New (default)" status in the left hand column and on the page that appears, make sure your new "component" custom property is marked as "Active" and "Required".

Regards

Adam (aka SpiraTest Guru #23 ;-) )

Wednesday, November 14, 2012
re: inflectra.david Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Thanks Ada.
It did the job for me.
Cheers
Carlos
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
re: creyes Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Carlos Reyes
Thanks Ada.