Inflectra Customer Forums: Some improvements to SpiraTeam (Thread) Hi all, In my company, we are working with SpiraTeam for a month. I am very satisfied, but my co-workers and I miss something: - We have mapped SpiraTeam with TFS2010 and we would like show the field MsTfsDataSync ID in the filter. This enhancement would make easier the job between Testers and Developers. - In other bugs tracking system applications (eg: TFS or ClearQuest) we can define Team Queries in order to locate and to modify an incident. In SpiraTeam we have seen how we define user filters but not team filters. - Developers can’t found in TFS the attached files in Spira. - TFS allows linking an incident with other and that information is not imported to SpiraTeam and vice versa. Thanks and regards, Rafael Baena Sage en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/602.aspxthreadId=602Rafael Baena (rafael.baena@sage.com)Some improvements to SpiraTeam Hi all, In my company, we are working with SpiraTeam for a month. I am very satisfied, but my co-workers and I miss something: - We have mapped SpiraTeam with TFS2010 and we would like show the field MsTfsDataSync ID in the filter. This enhancement would make easier the job between Testers and Developers. - In other bugs tracking system applications (eg: TFS or ClearQuest) we can define Team Queries in order to locate and to modify an incident. In SpiraTeam we have seen how we define user filters but not team filters. - Developers can’t found in TFS the attached files in Spira. - TFS allows linking an incident with other and that information is not imported to SpiraTeam and vice versa. Thanks and regards, Rafael Baena Sage Fri, 31 May 2013 07:58:55 -04002013-06-03T18:24:17-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/602.aspxmessageId=1115David J (support1@inflectra.com) Hi Rafael Thanks for the suggestions, we've added them as enhancement suggestions. Regards Hi Rafael Thanks for the suggestions, we've added them as enhancement suggestions. Regards Adam Mon, 03 Jun 2013 18:24:17 -04002013-06-03T18:24:17-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/602.aspx#reply1115