Inflectra Customer Forums: How to delete Users from SpiraTest (Thread) I have imported valid users from LDAP server. I want to delete the existing default users from SpiraTest which were automatically added during installation. I tried to delete them from the database. But the table TST_USER has many dependencies and hence it does not let me delete directly. Please suggest a way to delete them. I want to clean up the unwanted users from the application. Thanks, Aniket en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/640.aspxthreadId=640Aniket K (aniketk39@gmail.com)How to delete Users from SpiraTest I have imported valid users from LDAP server. I want to delete the existing default users from SpiraTest which were automatically added during installation. I tried to delete them from the database. But the table TST_USER has many dependencies and hence it does not let me delete directly. Please suggest a way to delete them. I want to clean up the unwanted users from the application. Thanks, Aniket Fri, 12 Jul 2013 11:39:44 -04002013-07-16T13:38:39-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/640.aspxmessageId=1171David J (support1@inflectra.com) Hi Aniket As you have found out, we don't allow you to physically delete users because of th Hi Aniket As you have found out, we don't allow you to physically delete users because of the dependent data (including important historical metrics). Generally when a user is no longer needed, you just disable the user by setting Active = false. In the case of a user that you want to switch from SpiraTest > LDAP, just edit the user's profile and check the box to specify that the user is LDAP Managed. Then enter in the user's full LDAP DN path and then the user will be able to connect using their LDAP password. Regards Adam Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:38:39 -04002013-07-16T13:38:39-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/640.aspx#reply1171