Inflectra Customer Forums: Spira Unavailable between certain times (Thread) Our SpiraTest becomes unavailable after 7 p.m. and then isn't available again until 6 a.m. If we try to access it during these times, we get an 'Authorization' error. Our IT manager swears that it isn't something he has implemented, so I'm wondering if there;s somewhere within Spira that availability times can be configured. Thanks Matt en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/735.aspxthreadId=735Matt Piper (matt.piper@resolvesoftware.com.au)Spira Unavailable between certain times Our SpiraTest becomes unavailable after 7 p.m. and then isn't available again until 6 a.m. If we try to access it during these times, we get an 'Authorization' error. Our IT manager swears that it isn't something he has implemented, so I'm wondering if there;s somewhere within Spira that availability times can be configured. Thanks Matt Fri, 11 Oct 2013 00:09:19 -04002013-10-11T01:19:38-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/735.aspxmessageId=1332David J (support1@inflectra.com) Hi Matt There's nothing in SpiraTest that would account for this as far as we are aware. You Hi Matt There's nothing in SpiraTest that would account for this as far as we are aware. You can try sending us a help desk ticket with a screenshot of the error message, but I suspect that it's related to your IT infrastructure / policies. Regards Adam Fri, 11 Oct 2013 01:19:38 -04002013-10-11T01:19:38-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/735.aspx#reply1332