Inflectra Customer Forums: Jenkins build result is not created in SpiraTest (Thread) I installed the Jenkins plugin and setup the connection successfully. In the Jenkins Job Configure, I enabled Spira Interation and with the correct project id and release version number, Verify Release successfully. till now, everything is good. But after I run the job in Jenkins, I could not find the corresponding build in the SpiraTest under that project/release. I found the errror message is like this " Error sending results to SpiraTest server (Not Authorized to Create Releases): [Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@9ddd1aNotifying upstream projects of job completion' Do I miss something? Thanks en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/840.aspxthreadId=840y gan (ygan@ftdi.com)jenkinsJenkins build result is not created in SpiraTest I installed the Jenkins plugin and setup the connection successfully. In the Jenkins Job Configure, I enabled Spira Interation and with the correct project id and release version number, Verify Release successfully. till now, everything is good. But after I run the job in Jenkins, I could not find the corresponding build in the SpiraTest under that project/release. I found the errror message is like this " Error sending results to SpiraTest server (Not Authorized to Create Releases): [Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@9ddd1aNotifying upstream projects of job completion' Do I miss something? Thanks Wed, 19 Feb 2014 19:02:03 -05002014-02-19T20:47:03-05:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/840.aspxmessageId=1533y gan (ygan@ftdi.com)Is this because when I setup the SpiraTest with Jenkins Plug-in, at here, SpriaTest username and paIs this because when I setup the SpiraTest with Jenkins Plug-in, at here, SpriaTest username and password should be an administrator's rather than a tester? So it has right to Create Releases?Wed, 19 Feb 2014 20:47:03 -05002014-02-19T20:47:03-05:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/840.aspx#reply1533