Inflectra Customer Forums: Excel Add-in - Project List displays the first 23 of 40 projects (Thread) Hello In SpiraTest we have approximately 40 projects. However, when I connect via the EXCEL add-in, only the first 23 projects are listed in the Project List drop down. A second aspect to this is that if I then change the name any of the listed projects (first 23) in SpiraTest, the Project list in EXCEL still shows the original list. It appears that list is being cached from somewhere ... so I cleared all caches for all browsers on this PC from the "beginning of time." The project list still shows the original unchanged list of projects in EXCEL. Any help appreciated. I did search forums, but I could not find any thread related to the EXCEL Add-In Project List. Cheers Jonathan. en-US(C) Copyright 2006-2024 Inflectra Corporation.support@inflectra.com/Computers/Software/Project_Management//Computers/Software/Quality_Assurance/KronoDesksupport@inflectra.comhttp://www.inflectra.com/kronodesk/forums/threads120/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/862.aspxthreadId=862Jonathan Chandler (jonathan.chandler@kineticit.com.au)Excel Add-in - Project List displays the first 23 of 40 projects Hello In SpiraTest we have approximately 40 projects. However, when I connect via the EXCEL add-in, only the first 23 projects are listed in the Project List drop down. A second aspect to this is that if I then change the name any of the listed projects (first 23) in SpiraTest, the Project list in EXCEL still shows the original list. It appears that list is being cached from somewhere ... so I cleared all caches for all browsers on this PC from the "beginning of time." The project list still shows the original unchanged list of projects in EXCEL. Any help appreciated. I did search forums, but I could not find any thread related to the EXCEL Add-In Project List. Cheers Jonathan. Tue, 18 Mar 2014 01:31:56 -04002014-03-18T02:32:16-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/862.aspxmessageId=1565Jonathan Chandler (jonathan.chandler@kineticit.com.au) Please ignore my query folks ... the network administrator has just told me that we were still poi Please ignore my query folks ... the network administrator has just told me that we were still pointing at the "decommissioned" server, not the upgrade?? *sigh* Tue, 18 Mar 2014 02:32:16 -04002014-03-18T02:32:16-04:00/Support/Forum/spiratest/issues-questions/862.aspx#reply1565