The new 3.1 version of SpiraTeam has many efficiency and usability enhancements as well as allowing customers to run the application in English, French, German, Spanish or Czech. With the worldwide adoption of SpiraTest, SpiraPlan and SpiraTeam, the ability for customers to be able to use the system in their native language is an important milestone.
In addition, support for agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and XP has been further strengthened by the including of an Agile Planning Board (also known as a story board or task board) that allows teams to more easily visually manage the assignment of user stories to iterations/sprints and the allocation of tasks to team members.
The list of new features in SpiraTeam 3.1 includes:
- Support for multiple languages:
- Language packs for French, German, Spanish and Czech languages
- Agile / Scrum Planning Board that allows easier Backlog and Sprint planning
- Ability to for project members to view schedules and perform time tracking
- Version control of all artifacts including undo of updates and deletes
- Additional dashboard widgets, reports and charts/graphs:
- Document Tag Cloud
- Burndown, Velocity and Burnup graphs now available in Project Home dashboard
- Test Case Traceability Matrix to verify coverage of test cases, test sets and releases
- Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feeds of data from My Page dashboard widgets
- New graphing system based on HTML Canvas that allows data and graphs to be exported
- Enhanced bulk editing tools and ability to perform multiple-item drag and drop ordering
SpiraTest® is a powerful Requirements and Test Management solution that manages a software project’s requirements, scope, use-cases, tests, releases and bugs and issues in one environment, with complete requirements traceability throughout. Customers can track every bug or issue back to the test case and test step that being executed, and from there back to the underlying requirement needing fulfillment.
SpiraPlan® provides a complete Agile Project Management System in one package, that can manages your project's requirements, releases, iterations, tasks and issues in one environment, fully synchronized. SpiraPlan® provides reporting dashboards of key project progress and risk indicators - task progress, effort slippage, project velocity, task burndown / burnup, top risk and issues – in one consolidated view. Designed to be methodology agnostic, SpiraPlan supports Scrum, Extreme Programming, DSDM, Agile United Process and other agile/hybrid methodologies.
SpiraTeam® is an integrated Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) system that manages your project's requirements, releases, test cases, issues and tasks in one unified environment. SpiraTeam® contains all of the features provided by SpiraTest® - our highly acclaimed quality assurance system and SpiraPlan® - our agile-enabled project management solution. With integrated customizable dashboards of key project information, SpiraTeam® allows you to take control of your entire project lifecycle and synchronize the hitherto separate worlds of development and testing.
Inflectra® is a privately held software company dedicated to helping its customers - large corporations, small businesses, professional services firms, government agencies and individual developers – with the means to effectively and affordably manage their software development lifecycles, so as to decrease the time to market and increase return on investment.
Inflectra® is currently headquartered in the growing technology
Inflectra®, SpiraTest®, SpiraPlan® and SpiraTeam® are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Inflectra Corporation.