Since SpiraTest is one of the most popular test management system in use with TFS, we have upgraded the functionality to provide the following new features:
- The plugin uses the new TFS 2012 API that offers enhanced access to TFS data and also allows use of Windows Live IDs as well as ActiveDirectory credentials.
- Work items such as user stories can now be imported directly into SpiraTest as requirements.
- Support for additional custom property / field types including user, multiselect lists, dates and boolean flags.
- The hyperlinks and related work item links added to the TFS work item are now imported into SpiraTest as associations. Similarly, associations in SpiraTest are now imported into TFS work items.
- Attachments (screen shots, error files, etc.) added to SpiraTest incidents are now imported into TFS and attached to the appropriate work item.
- Attachments (screen shots, error files, etc.) added to TFS work items are now imported into SpiraTest and attached to the appropriate incident, requirement or task.
Team Foundation Server (commonly abbreviated to TFS) is a Microsoft product offering source control, data collection, reporting, and project tracking, and is intended for collaborative software development projects
SpiraTest® is a powerful Requirements and Test Management solution that manages a software project’s requirements, scope, use-cases, tests, releases and bugs and issues in one environment, with complete requirements traceability throughout. Customers can track every bug or issue back to the test case and test step that being executed, and from there back to the underlying requirement needing fulfillment.
Inflectra® is a privately held software company dedicated to helping its customers - large corporations, small businesses, professional services firms, government agencies and individual developers – with the means to effectively and affordably manage their software development lifecycles, so as to decrease the time to market and increase return on investment.
Inflectra® is currently headquartered in the growing technology community of
Inflectra®, SpiraTest®, SpiraPlan®, SpiraTeam® and Rapise® are registered trademarks of Inflectra Corporation.