- Spira platform overview: what, why, when, how
- Spira 6.0 at a glance
- Deeper Dive into Spira 6.0: Project Templates & Customizable Fields
- Deeper Dive into Spira 6.0: Document Management Workflows
- Deeper Dive into Spira 6.0: Enterprise Risk Management
- Deeper Dive into Spira 6.0: System Administration
WEBINAR DATE AND TIMES:
Thursday, May 16th, @ 10am (EDT)
Thursday, May 16th, @ 2pm (EDT)
This webinar is for:
- Current Spira users
- Project managers & product managers and team leaders considering Spira products for their software test management needs.
The webinar is free and there are no pre-requisites for attending it.
Adam Sandman has been working in the IT industry for the past 20 years. His areas of expertise span from software architecture, to agile development, software testing, test automation and project management. Currently Adam is a Director of Technology at Inflectra, where he is interested in technology, business and enabling people to follow their passions. At Inflectra, Adam is responsible for researching the tools, technologies and processes in the software testing and quality assurance space. Adam is a prolific speaker, whose speaking engagements span from STPcons, to DevGeekWeek, to Swiss Testing Day 2019.
Can't attend? Register anyway and we will send you the recording after the webinar.
You can always view our webinars on youtube.