In this webinar you will learn the following how to's:
- Establish the importance of engaging stakeholders
- Review the stakeholder engagement tools
- Understand the role that RACI plays in an organizational context
- Review the patterns in using the RACI correctly.
Please bring your questions, as we will have a Q & A session at the end.
WEBINAR DETAILS / Date & Time:
Thursday, April 23, 2020 @ 2PM (EDT) / 8PM (CEST)
WEBINAR PARTICIPANT PROFILE:
This series is intended for:
- Project, Program, and Portfolio Managers
- Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches
- Product Development Manager and Product Marketing Managers
- Business Analysts & Software Architects
- Team Leaders
- IT and Customer Service Delivery Personnel
There are no prerequisites for attending this course. It is also completely free.
Sriram Rajagopalan is a project management guru and Enterprise Agile Evangelist at Inflectra corporation. Dr. Rajagopalan has a wide-ranging and extensive software development and project management experience in many industries. He won prestigious recognition from PMI with the Eric Jennet project management excellence award in 2017. He holds a BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the University of Madras in India; MS in Computer Engineering from Wayne State University and MBA in Management from Concordia University. His PhD was in Organization and Management from Capella University. Dr. Rajagopalan possesses many professional certifications in PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, CSP, CSPO, CSD, CSM, ACC, IT Project+, Six Sigma, SCM, SCPO, SCD, SAMC, SCT, and CSOXP.