Many views in Dynamics NAV have several collapsible panes: General, Lines, Invoice Details, etc. They are also known as Fast Tabs. Learn how to ensure that a Fast Tab is expanded and scrolled into view before entering data into the fields in this tab.
Requires Rapise 5.7+
1. Start recording. If necessary Pause recording to activate the required window and then Resume.
2. In the Recording Activity Dialog click Advanced and choose DynamicsNAVFastTabs rule.
Recording Activity Dialog
3. Then click on this rule and click on the content pane title.
4. Finish recording. Rapise should add the object of type DynamicsNAVFastTabs to the object tree.
5. Now you can add a test step. In RVL it will look as
DoSelectTabaction has just one parameter tabName. Specify it to activate a tab you need.
Here is a short video of the process described above.
Selected files will be attached to any email sent on saving ticket.
Select files to upload
Or drag and drop files here
Save to upload the selected file(s)