If you get this error message, you need to simply associate the .js filetype with Windows scripting host. Run this command from Command Prompt
if that doesn't work, follow these instructions:
Instructions for Windows 7, 8, 10 or later
Open an Elevated Command Prompt window. To do so, click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
- Type the following command and press ENTER:
- Type EXIT to close the Command Prompt window
- Download and unpack jscript_fix.zip from the Attachments section (scroll below), and save it to Desktop
- Right-click jscript_fix.reg and choose Merge
- Click Yes when asked for confirmation.