Nothing recorded, what's next?
- Try to Learn an object using Learn. If the object is successfully learned then you may use the Recording Activity Dialog to simulate required behavior or you may compose the required behavior using the Objects Tree
So nothing learned
- Try using Simulated Objects to learn your objects
- Try using Analog Recording to deal with problematic object
Object is learned but not found during test play
This could mean that something in the application state has changed between recording and playback, make sure the startingconditions are the same. For example if you record a test that involves logging in, then before playing it back, make sure you have logged out.
Object is learned but I cannot get its text contents
It is a common scenario. Try to extract text using OCR
Nothing helps, what's next?
- Use Semi-Manual Testing. This is a universal workaround to not stick with problematic issues until workaround is found or object support is added to Rapise.
- Add Support for New Object (for advanced users with developer experience only).
- Use the Rapise Forum to ask others if the issue is known