How do I Get Started?
First you need to go to the Rapise AWS Marketplace page:
You need to Accept the EULA Terms and then choose your AWS Amazon Machine Image (AMI) instance type:
Then once you have started up the AWS instance, you need to follow these instructions:
- Once the instance is running, connect to it using a Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) by right clicking the instance in the EC2 console and selecting "Connect".
- Before doing anything else, install all of the software that you will need to test beside the provided web browsers and Rapise software
- Make sure you then run Windows Update to update all of the Windows core components to the latest version (so that all vulnerabilities are fixed)
- Also go to each of the browsers and run their appropriate update routines, unless you need to test a specific older version of the browser for your test.
- Finally, double click on the Rapise program entry in the Start Menu or Start Page to start Rapise.
- If you don't see it, the physical program is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Inflectra\Rapise\Bin\Rapise.exe