What you need to do is the following:
- Locate the report in Administration > System > Edit Reports that you want to add images to.
- Click 'Copy' to make a copy of this report. Give the copy a new name.
- Click on 'Edit' for the section of this report that you want to add
- If this is a Summary Report, make sure you change the 'Standard Section" from the "[Artifact] List" section to the "[Artifact] Details" section as only the detailed sections will include the attachment list.
- Inside the XSLT definition, for each item in the report, add the following XSLT template snippit:
<img style="border: 1px solid gray">
This approach works with SpiraTeam v4.0 or later and works with the HTML, MS-Word 2003, and PDF format reports.