Thread

Skip Navigation LinksForums > Integrations & Plug-Ins > Bug Tracker Data-Sync Int... > Hosted Spira - reliable J...

Hosted Spira - reliable Jira sync? RSS Feed

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hi,

We are currently using the hosted SpiraTest and we have an inhouse Jira installation.

After a request from our testers I have looked into how to integrate Spira and Jira. I followed the instructions, downloaded and installed the Destop Datasync utility.

The Desktop Datasync utility is now configured and running and seems to work pretty well.

However, to make synchronization reliable I would prefer to install and run the sync utility as a Windows service.

Is there any way to install and configure synchronization between hosted Spira and Jira as a Windows service?

Best regards,
Jarl Petter

1 Replies
Jim R.Jim R.
re: Jarl Petter Kvalsvik on Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Hi Jarl

If you send us an email (support@inflectra.com) or send us a help desk ticket, we can actually send you a copy of the standard DataSyncService.exe windows service that comes with the on-premise version of SpiraTest and you can install that as a windows service instead of using DesktopDataSync.

Regards

Jim
Statistics
  • Started: 1/14/2014
  • Last Reply: 1/16/2014
  • Replies: 1
  • Views: 5385