Thread

Skip Navigation LinksForums > Integrations & Plug-Ins > Bug Tracker Data-Sync Int... > Data Sync Issues

Data Sync Issues RSS Feed

Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Hi,

I am using SpiraTeam 4.1 and installed the Jira 5. I made all the necessary setups.(Project Mapping, Standard Field mapping and Custom Field mapping.) But, data sync is not happening and facing the following issues:

1. Data synchronization is not enabled for this project
  2. There was no field definitions for token '<span id="cplmaincontent_cpladministrationcontent_grdfields_lbltoken_4">description</span>'
  3. There was no field definitions for token '<span id="cplmaincontent_cpladministrationcontent_grdfields_lbltoken_22">id#</span>'
  4. There was no field definitions for token '<span id="cplmaincontent_cpladministrationcontent_grdfields_lbltoken_21">projectname</span>'

Kindly let me know how to resolve the above issues.

Regards,

Jothimani.

1 Replies
Adam SAdam S
re: jothimani kanagarajan on Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hi Jothimani

I would recommend logging a help desk ticket to resolve this. However in general only the first message is related to data-synchronization (the other two are due to an invalid email template for notifications)

It means that you have a project not set to Active for synchronization.

Regards

Adam

Tagged
Statistics
  • Started: 6/18/2014
  • Last Reply: 6/18/2014
  • Replies: 1
  • Views: 2769