Skip Navigation LinksForums > SpiraTeam Forums > SpiraTeam Issues & Questi... > Unable to authenticate us...

Unable to authenticate using spira rest services RSS Feed

Tuesday, September 8, 2015
I am trying to use spira rest service and I am unable to authenticate using username and api-key,

I generated the api key for the user and i have passed the authentication details in the 3 ways as mentioned in
(look for "Accessing Services")

I get the below error

The server encountered an error processing the request. The exception message is 'Access is denied.'. See server logs for more details. The exception stack trace is:

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.AuthorizationBehavior.Authorize(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage11(MessageRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)

Could anyone please help?

1 Replies
Adam SAdam S
re: rahul kataram on Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Hi Rahul

Normally you only want to pass in the request using one of the three methods (basic header, custom header, querystring). Also please make sure that your user is not locked out...

Please log a help desk ticket with details of the request if you need more help.

• Started: 9/8/2015
  • Last Reply: 9/8/2015
  • Replies: 1
  • Views: 752