Skip Navigation LinksHome Page > Forums > SpiraTeam Forums > SpiraTeam Issues & Questi... > Integrating Spira Team wi...
I would like to integrate Spira with TFS. Our scrums are run in TFS and requirements are captured in Spira. We plan to capture bugs also in Spira. This is more towards achieving traceability between requirements-code-bugs and linkage to documents if any (eg design docs)
Wanted to know
1. How the UI would look once integrated and the benefits of integrating both applications.
2. Will creating a bug in Spira indeed create a task/bug in TFS?
3. Do you have any ppts/documents which explain the benefits of integration and how the screens would look like?
4. How can this integration help towards traceability. Will clicking on a task in TFS take us to the requirement in Spira?
5. Do you have any document on how to integrate these applications?
6. I already have the Spira team license. is there any other license I need to take to integrate TFS to Spira
Please fill me in with whatever information you can provide regarding this.
Thanks for your questions:
SpiraTeam External Bug Tracking Integration Guide
Thanks for the quick response. This really helped.
Some more basic questions:
1) Our TFS is on-premise and Spira on cloud. Can we integrate these?
2) Where can I find the dlls to integrate both applications?
3) Do we have to pay in advance for these DLLs or is there a trial version we can use to see how the integration works and then make a purchase?
4) How much is charged for the license of the "cloud data sync" add-on.