Thread

Skip Navigation LinksForums > SpiraTeam Forums > SpiraTeam Issues & Questi... > How to search history

How to search history RSS Feed

Thursday, January 31, 2013
I'm wondering if there is a way to search for items by History. For example, to search for all Incidents that I resolved in the past month, regardless of their current owner or status. This would be a great reporting feature.
Currently I keep a separate log of incidents I work on, because they become harder to find after I transfer ownership to someone else.

2 Replies
Adam SAdam S
re: Doug Leary on Thursday, January 31, 2013
Monday, February 4, 2013

Hi Doug

If you're looking specifically for your items, then you can use the My Profile part of the application and click on the "Actions" tab that lets you search you history of changes by the type of change, the fields that was changed and the new/old values of the change.

If you're using SpiraTeam (as opposed to SpiraTest) you can do the same thing for other users by going to the Tracking > Resources page and clicking on the "Actions" tab for the selected user.

Regards

Adam

Doug LearyDoug Leary
re: Adam S on Monday, February 4, 2013
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Thanks, Adam. This still doesn't show me which incidents I RESOLVED, but at least it shows the ones I modified, which narrows it down some.
Tagged
Statistics
  • Started: 1/31/2013
  • Last Reply: 2/5/2013
  • Replies: 2
  • Views: 512