Skip Navigation LinksForums > SpiraTeam Forums > SpiraTeam Issues & Questi... > Direct access to testsets...

Direct access to testsets from Release view RSS Feed

Thursday, April 10, 2014

I would lile to know if you've planned to add a direct access to the testsets executed for a release from the release view.
Use Case: we've create several testsets to test a new release and we would like to directly access them from the release view: in the release view we have a tab for INC, RQ/TK, TC, TR....but not TX. Except through the dedicated widget in the dashboard of the "Project Home Page", it's impossible to easily go in the testsets which concerned a release. I understand the case where a testset concerns several releases, but I think it's a relevant and probably very frequent practice to have one testset by release applied on several iterations. Today, we have dto put the links (URL) in the description of the release.

1 Replies
Jim R.Jim R.
re: Olivier Garrigues on Thursday, April 10, 2014
Friday, April 11, 2014
Hi Olivier

It's something we have listed as an open enhancement, however we don't have a definite timeframe for it.

• Started: 4/10/2014
  • Last Reply: 4/11/2014
  • Replies: 1
  • Views: 484