Thread

Skip Navigation LinksForums > SpiraTeam Forums > SpiraTeam Issues & Questi... > Adding new requirement as...

Adding new requirement associations RSS Feed

Monday, June 2, 2014
When adding a new requirement association you have the option (b) Choose from list. This option is helpful, but the list shows only 4 lines, which is not very helpful if you are working with requirement trees.
Currently the only option is to enter directly the requirement ID (Option (a)) instead of browsing the tree.

Is there a way to enlarge the tree list within the Add Association View?

Thanks
Kai
4 Replies
Jim R.Jim R.
re: Kai Gerhold on Monday, June 2, 2014
Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hi  Kai

There is not a way to resize it right now, it's planned for the future.

Regards

Jim

Jon FreedJon Freed
re: Jim R. on Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
I second the need to have resizable dialog boxes.  It's really needed in the "Add New Association" dialog box.
Jon FreedJon Freed
re: Jon Freed on Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Duplicate of forum item 635
Jon FreedJon Freed
re: Jon Freed on Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Just to clarify my earlier post:   I second the need to have dialogs/pop-ups that are resizable, movable, and fluid and/or responsive.

The "Add New Association" is one example of such a box that would better if it were resizable, movable, and if its internal elements -- like the tree list -- were fluid and/or responsive to changes in the size of the dialog box.  So, if you make the overall dialog box bigger, the tree list element should get bigger.  And vice versa.

Another two boxes that would be improved by such functionality are on the page at Administration > System > Edit Reports > Edit Report Details.  Specifically the boxes for Add/Edit Standard Section and Add/Edit Custom Section.

Incidentally -- and this is probably a separate enhancement request -- the "Description" field that exists on many artifacts would also really benefit from being resizable.  
Tagged
Statistics
  • Started: 6/2/2014
  • Last Reply: 8/21/2014
  • Replies: 4
  • Views: 352