Export of Test Runs Query

Friday, August 14, 2015 8:10:20 PM
Noticing that when exporting (from Excel to Spiratest) test runs, the last test doesn't seem to get marked correctly as remains as Not Run.  Is this a known issue at all?


E.g. I create a test set, assign to myself, import to Excel (thereby creating test runs for myself in the template).  Set pass for all tests then export to Spiratest. Each time, the final test remains as Not Run, all others are in fine and correctly set as defined in the excel template.


3 Replies
Sunday, August 16, 2015 10:10:14 PM
Avatar
re: paulfrenchroqit on Friday, August 14, 2015 8:10:20 PM
Hi Paul

This is not an issue that we are aware of.

Could you please log  a help desk desk ticket and include a copy of the Excel sheet (as populated) or a screenshot.

Thanks
Jim
Monday, August 17, 2015 7:08:10 AM
Avatar
re: inflectra.jimx on Sunday, August 16, 2015
Will do - cheers Jim.
Monday, August 17, 2015 11:17:33 AM
Avatar
re: inflectra.jimx on Sunday, August 16, 2015
Hi Jim,

I'll get back to you asap on this one as there's some hitches.

I didn't save the original excel sheets with the test runs on (after the upload) and when I tested it on our sandpit project it worked OK so I don't know if this is specific to the project or due to some other factors such as numbers of tests etc.  As soon as I get an opportunity to provide you with some further data and artefacts for analysis then I will do so.


Statistics
  • Started: Friday, August 14, 2015 8:10:20 PM
  • Last Reply: Monday, August 17, 2015 2:36:21 PM
  • Replies: 3
  • Views: 486