Thread

Skip Navigation LinksForums > SpiraTest Forums > SpiraTest Issues & Questi... > Q_Creation of a new proje...

Q_Creation of a new projectBroken add button possibly_SpiraTest RSS Feed

Friday, August 12, 2016
Hello all, 

I have just installed SpiraTest on a VM on our ESXi Virtualization Server to host for our tester to document his work. Specs just for reference are Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard with SQL Server 2012 installed, I have also installed SpiraTest 5.0.0.7

So I am currently navigating the menus and learning more by reading the guides provided by Inflectra but I can't seem to add a new project. When I go under the administration page(Admin account) and select View/Edit Projects I do not see the Add button anywhere on the page. Is there any reason why this may be happening? Do I have to add this though the SQL Server before SpiraTest sees that there is another repository to create a new project (not sure what to call it other than a repo I would assume)? 

I am new to SQL Server as well, talk about a crash course haha. Well any help would be greatly appreciated it! 

Thanks,

DeadPan

P.S. If I left out anything don't hesitate to let me know. I am new to this software so guaranteed I may have left some critical information out. 
2 Replies
Adam SAdam S
re: Richard J Smith on Friday, August 12, 2016
Friday, August 12, 2016
Hi Richard

Please follow these instructions and it will fix the issue for you:

https://www.inflectra.com/Support/KnowledgeBase/KB37.aspx

Regards

Adam
Richard J SmithRichard J Smith
re: Adam S on Friday, August 12, 2016
Friday, August 12, 2016
Thanks for the help Adam! That resolved my issue. 

Richard
Tagged
Statistics
  • Started: 8/12/2016
  • Last Reply: 8/12/2016
  • Replies: 2
  • Views: 87