Report that link an incident to a test step

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to make a report that link a incident to a test step but I don't see any query that can help me. I can link an incident to a test case or to a test set but not to a test step.

Can someone help me?

thanks,

Mchellaoui

2 Replies
re: mchellaoui Thursday, November 28, 2019

After browsing the documentation for hours, the best candidate table I could think of is R_ArtifactAssociations.

But the result of this query is not complete:

select value R from SpiraTestEntities.R_ArtifactAssociations as R where R.PROJECT_ID = ${ProjectId}

All the associations are not present in this table... Is that a bug?

When looking at a test run artifact, spira shows the steps where an incident occured. What is the query used to get this information?

re: mchellaoui Thursday, November 28, 2019

I need to add that this query:

select value R from SpiraTestEntities.R_ArtifactAssociations as R where R.PROJECT_ID = ${ProjectId}

Gives me the following error message:

System.Data.EntitySqlException: 'PROJECT_ID' is not a member of type 'Inflectra.SpiraTest.DataModel.R_ArtifactAssociation' in the currently loaded schemas. Near simple identifier, line 1, column 75.

So by removing where R.PROJECT_ID = ${ProjectId}, I get a result, but this result is incomplete. I only see a "related-to" artifact association type between two incidents in my current project, the rest of the data are from years ago.

Statistics
  • Started: Thursday, November 28, 2019
  • Last Reply: Thursday, November 28, 2019
  • Replies: 2
  • Views: 69