Skip Navigation LinksForums > SpiraTest Forums > SpiraTest Issues & Questi... > Different requirement typ...

Different requirement types RSS Feed

Thursday, July 5, 2012
I am at the evaluation stage of the product. Can someone let me know if there is a way to define different types of requirements in the system and make it somehow visible; by tagging differently for example.
We are a big solution integration team and we need to have a clear visibility on the types of the requirements and the traceability between them. Can i for example define: use cases, features, functional requirements, non functional requirements etc, I would like to have in a system an attribute which defines the requirement type. Not a flat list... thanks in advance.  Noune.
1 Replies
Adam SAdam S
re: Noune zozanian on Thursday, July 5, 2012
Thursday, July 5, 2012
You can create a custom property to store the requirement type. This can be either a custom list (if you want them to select the type) or a freetext property (if you want them to enter it in, like a meta-tag).
  • Started: 7/5/2012
  • Last Reply: 7/5/2012
  • Replies: 1
  • Views: 507