Thread

Skip Navigation LinksForums > SpiraTest Forums > SpiraTest Issues & Questi... > Build new usable lookup f...

Build new usable lookup for Custom Properties RSS Feed

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I have established some Custom Properties for my projects (for Test Cases precisely) and would like to update the Excel spreadsheet to be able to import the from xls. I know this can be done by input the property ID, however it is not quite usable. I would like to create my own lookup inside the spreadsheet, in the style of other existing (for instance 'Importance').

Assuming I will have cust prop 'Difficulty' with values Hard, Moderate, Easy, I would like to have lookup list with these descriptive values, which would then be exported using correct IDs - may configure that in you Excel template?

1 Replies
Adam SAdam S
re: Radoslaw Rozkowinski on Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Friday, December 21, 2012
You need to enter in the ID values in the current version of the spreadsheet I'm afraid. You could manually build a data-range and use a lookup. We may add this functionality to a future version of the Excel sheet.
Tagged
Statistics
  • Started: 12/18/2012
  • Last Reply: 12/21/2012
  • Replies: 1
  • Views: 473