Thread

Skip Navigation LinksForums > SpiraTest Forums > SpiraTest Issues & Questi... > REST interface for all ar...

REST interface for all artifacts? RSS Feed

Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Hi,

I like the REST interface (more than the SOAP).
Are there plans to cover the whole application instead of only Incidents?

Filip
3 Replies
Adam SAdam S
re: Filip Baert on Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hi Filip

Yes the plan is cover the entire interface using REST. It will be part of future patch updates to v4.0. We're adding support to Rapise to actually test REST interfaces, so we're awaiting on that functionality being available for internal use so that we can adequately test the new interfaces :-).

Our long-term plan is to continue to support and enhance REST and SOAP APIs on all our products (SpiraTest, SpiraPlan, SpiraTeam and KronoDesk).

Regards

Adam

Maxim CournoyerMaxim Cournoyer
re: Adam S on Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Friday, March 28, 2014
I'm adding my voice too for bringing the REST API on par with the SOAP one. It would be much easier and elegant to use REST for me than SOAP-WSDL. I'm thrilled to hear it is in the works already!
Adam SAdam S
re: Maxim Cournoyer on Friday, March 28, 2014
Monday, March 9, 2015

Hi

Great news to those using REST, the v4.2.0.6 update coming out later this week includes the full implementation of the REST API and puts it on the same footing as our existing SOAP API.

It will cover all the same artifacts and operations as the SOAP API.

Regards

Adam

Tagged
Statistics
  • Started: 2/26/2013
  • Last Reply: 3/9/2015
  • Replies: 3
  • Views: 979