Skip Navigation LinksForums > SpiraTest Forums > SpiraTest Issues & Questi... > Server raised fault: 'Da...

Server raised fault: 'Database concurrency condition detected' RSS Feed

Friday, May 16, 2014

I am using the Web service to trying to update the TestSet, When I call TestSet_Update(testset), I got the error  "suds.WebFault: Server raised fault: 'Database concurrency condition detected' .  Any idea?

all I did is:

Call set=TestSet_RetrieveById(10), to get the RemoteTestSet record. And then I change the set.TestSetStatusName="Completed",  After updating the value, I call client.service.TestSet_Update(set). I got the error message.

4 Replies
Adam SAdam S
re: y gan on Friday, May 16, 2014
Friday, May 16, 2014
That means that the ConcurrencyDate you are passing back does not match the one you received (or your SOAP library is changing its timezone).
y gany gan
re: Adam S on Friday, May 16, 2014
Friday, May 16, 2014
Thank for your answer. But Could you give me more clues? What I can do to solve this issue?
Adam SAdam S
re: y gan on Friday, May 16, 2014
Thursday, June 26, 2014


Most likely the issue is either the timezone or rounding issues on the milliseconds, is there a way to set the timezone on the Python date object?

Here's some pointers -

Try force-setting it to UTC?



Filip BaertFilip Baert
re: Adam S on Thursday, June 26, 2014
Wednesday, July 9, 2014

we struggled with this suds issue for months. There is a bug in suds that cannot handle the milliseconds correctly. You cannot predict what value will be returned, even if the timestamp was only stored in a variable and later on read out.

our solution is There the issue is solved.

this is what we used as installation for it (we are linux users):



tar -xvf suds-jurko-0.6.tar.bz2

cd /usr/local/lib/python2.7/suds-jurko-0.6

python2.7 install

hope that helps :-)
  • Started: 5/16/2014
  • Last Reply: 7/9/2014
  • Replies: 4
  • Views: 641
Powered by KronoDesk v1.1.0.15 | © Copyright Inflectra Corporation 2011-2017 | Licensed to Inflectra Corporation.