Selecting requirements and associated tests in a report

Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Hello Spira Test,

I have the following requirement in my project.

I have a release and the release is mapped to one sprint only. Basically each of my release will have one sprint only. The sprint is mapped to several requirements. Each requirement is tied to multiple test cases.  While the sprint is going on we usually send a couple of requirements to production from the current sprint (production issues). For this, I have to generate a report. Currently, I don't know how to generate a report for selected requirements and their associated test cases. I don't want a report for the entire release or sprint. I want a drop down list of all the requirements and associated test cases or test runs in the current sprint. I want to select the requirements from the drop down list in the standard section or custom section. How can I achieve this?

Thanks,
Sriman
2 Replies
re: chavakula Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Hi Sriman

If you go to the Requirements Detailed Report, just enter in the ID of the requirement in the "ID" filter box. That will generate a report of just that requirement and its associated test cases, tasks, etc.

You can also generate this by going to a specific requirement in the system and then clicking the 'Print' button.

Regards

Adam
re: inflectra.david Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Thanks Adam.

Spira Helps You Deliver Quality Software, Faster and With Lower Risk

And if you have any questions, please email or call us at +1 (202) 558-6885

Statistics
  • Started: Wednesday, February 24, 2016
  • Last Reply: Wednesday, February 24, 2016
  • Replies: 2
  • Views: 2282