Skip Navigation LinksHome Page > Forums > SpiraPlan Forums > SpiraPlan Issues & Questi... > Product Association - Usi...
The product association feature has the feasibility to link two different products and link artifacts such as test cases and incidents.
1. Is it the right way to re-use test cases in a different product?
2. Is there another way to copy and move the test cases only between an existing and a new product?
3. Is there another way rather than uploading the test cases using the Excel add-in?
Please advise. Version - 22.214.171.124
1. This is meant for sharing requirements between products not test cases.
2. Yes using Tools > Export to Product on the main test case menu
3. Yes see (2)
We need the same scenario but workaround to have TC cloned/exported won't work, as we need to have it in a one entity. Reason: otherwise having two separate TC requires to test twice (to meet regulations) that doubles qa team efforts.
Associations may help for my scenario but currently it is allowed to accociate TC with tasks only (why have added such restriction?)
And if you have any questions, please email or call us at +1 (202) 558-6885