Thread

Skip Navigation LinksForums > SpiraTeam Forums > SpiraTeam Issues & Questi... > Brilliant Tool! We decide...

Brilliant Tool! We decided to purchase... RSS Feed

Sunday, November 27, 2011
Hi Inflectra,

I just wanted to say how impressed I am with both SpiraTeam and the level of support I have received for such an inexpensive tool solution. So much so we have decided to make a purchase.

I have managed testing for almost 15 years and have worked for one of the "Big Three" test tool providers in both sales and professional services capacities. I have both sold the tools and as a customer bought the tools and I thus understand the cost of ownership. Very expensive and usually in the range of 6 figures.

Currently the program I test is very bleeding edge. We are working with the latest releases of the latest SDK's building high-tech geospatial mapping software and experimental aircraft. We have a team of very experienced developers working in an Agile enviornment

After evaluating SpiraTeam recently, I have been simply blown away with the level of functionality available with the tool. It rivals the big-three and is a fraction of the cost. In some areas I think the functionality is even better than some of the big three. And quite intuitive for a tester in almost all areas.

Inflectra, where have you been all my life? I have wasted hundreds of thousands of customer dollars on large tools when your tool is available for a fraction of the cost. Nursing a well-developed bias against perceived "cheap tools", I have avoided even evaluating such tools in the past - other tools in this price range are generally completely unsuitable or developed for developers. I have previously been burned.

Not only this, but the price is such I am considering purchasing a copy myself in order to increase my value and offering to future clients. It is very affordable!

The level of support I have received - when I have been simply an evaluating customer - has been outstanding!

Henceforth I will be recommending Spira to all my clients for test and requirements management.

Well done on such a brilliant tool.

Now to continue our evaluation of Rapise....

Best regards,

Nick van der Net
Roames Project
Queensland, Australia.
1 Replies
Adam SAdam S
re: Nick v on Sunday, November 27, 2011
Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanks Nick, that's really nice to hear.

The Inflectra Team.

Tagged
Statistics
  • Started: 11/27/2011
  • Last Reply: 11/30/2011
  • Replies: 1
  • Views: 660