Thread

Skip Navigation LinksForums > SpiraTeam Forums > SpiraTeam Issues & Questi... > Entity for Custom List Va...

Entity for Custom List Values RSS Feed

Thursday, February 14, 2013
How do I get to the underlying value of a Custom Field that is data type List when creating a custom query/report?
5 Replies
Adam SAdam S
re: Mike Onderdonk on Thursday, February 14, 2013
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
We don't currently have that listed as one of the entities available for reporting. I have logged it as an enhancement request for you.
Mike OnderdonkMike Onderdonk
re: Adam S on Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Thanks Adam.  For now I guess I'll incorporate a Case statement to convert the codes to descriptions.  By the way, we are very happy to now have the ability to create custom reports.  Nice addition to the latest release!
Szigeti AndreaSzigeti Andrea
Friday, January 15, 2016

Hi Adam,

Is trere anything new with this topic? I would also need to get the value (and not the id) of a custom field that is data type List ,

Szigeti AndreaSzigeti Andrea
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Hi Adam,

Is trere anything new with this topic? I would also need to get the value (and not the id) of a custom field that is data type List ,

Elise B.Elise B.
re: Szigeti Andrea on Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Monday, January 25, 2016
Hi Andrea,

Yes, please see this Knowledge Base article: Custom Reporting with Custom Properties.

Regards,
Elise
Tagged
Statistics
  • Started: 2/14/2013
  • Last Reply: 1/25/2016
  • Replies: 5
  • Views: 9392