System Error on "Planning" and other links

Friday, February 22, 2013 7:37:09 AM
Hi everyone, I've got the following error on the "Planning" and other links along with it. Can anybody help?

System Error

A system error has occurred... Please click on the 'My Page' link to return to the application 

Please contact support and provide the following details: 

Offending URL: __Page
Source: Business
Message: An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details.
Stack trace: at APPLICATION.Business.ArtifactManager.ArtifactField_RetrieveForLists(Int32 projectId, Int32 userId, ArtifactTypeEnum artifactType) at APPLICATION.Web.PageLayout.CreateShowHideColumnsList(ArtifactTypeEnum artifactType) at APPLICATION.Web.Requirements.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) at APPLICATION.Web.PageLayout.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

1 Replies
Friday, February 22, 2013 5:10:31 PM
re: mvvatpaulking on Friday, February 22, 2013 7:37:09 AM

It sounds like the upgrade either failed or that you may have restored back a v3.2 database over the 4.0 database.

I'd recomment logging a help desk ticket so that we can give more specific advice.

Regards

Adam

Statistics
  • Started: Friday, February 22, 2013 7:37:09 AM
  • Last Reply: Friday, February 22, 2013 5:10:32 PM
  • Replies: 1
  • Views: 549