Thread

Skip Navigation LinksForums > SpiraTeam Forums > SpiraTeam Issues & Questi... > Jenkins Data Not Uploadin...

Jenkins Data Not Uploading To SpiraTeam RSS Feed

Tuesday, June 4, 2013
I have successfully configured Jenkins to talk to SpiraTeam by using the following information.

I have confirmed I can successfully connect to the release version in SpiraTeam for the Jenkins Build Job.

Whenever I kick off another build in Jenkins, the build history is never sent to SpiraTeam. Is the documentation above old or incorrect? Is there a log file that shows what happening in the SpiraTeam plugin?
3 Replies
Adam SAdam S
re: Greg Peters on Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hi Greg

Assuming that you're using a standard Jenkins build job, the SpiraTeam plugin should automatically send back the results to SpiraTeam. Any errors will be included in the standard Jenkins console log.

However if you're using a Maven project, the plugin will not "see" the build because Maven jobs don't call the same extension points within Jenkins.

If you are using a standard job and it's still not working, I'd recommend logging a help desk ticket with us and provide information on the type of Jenkins job and also any errors reported in the Jenkins console output.

Regards

Adam

Greg PetersGreg Peters
re: Adam S on Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
I am using a maven style build. Consider updating the above documentation to note that maven style build in Jenkins are not supported.
Greg PetersGreg Peters
re: Greg Peters on Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Better yet. Remove the option inside Jenkins to "Enable Spira Integration" from maven style builds.
Tagged
Statistics
  • Started: 6/4/2013
  • Last Reply: 6/5/2013
  • Replies: 3
  • Views: 523