Thread

Skip Navigation LinksForums > SpiraTeam Forums > SpiraTeam Issues & Questi... > Realign custom properties...

Realign custom properties in Requirement RSS Feed

Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Hello

I have created a custom property called "User Stories" for my requirement. I want this new property to be positioned below the "Description" field in Spira Team. Currently this property appears above the Description field in Requirement. This can be a bit annoying for users to look at before actually reading the description.

Please advice if there are any ways of aligning the custom property below hard-coded properties.

Thanks
Praveen

2 Replies
Andy SmithAndy Smith
re: Praveen Sreenivasan on Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Friday, December 20, 2013
Praveen -
I think all the custom properties are designed to display in the upper "Details" collapsible pane. The Description field is a separate control. Would be interested to hear from Support if that can be modified.

Support -
Expanding on Praveen's point, I wonder if it can be possible to show/hide certain custom fields, and indeed standard fields, dependent upon the user role or the current artefact status? This would be a great extension of the ability to disable a field dependent upon workflow status. Is this possible? What do you think?
(Also, I assume the changes coming in v4.1 about Task and RQ workflows will have this disabling-by-status feature too?)
Praveen SreenivasanPraveen Sreenivasan
re: Andy Smith on Friday, December 20, 2013
Friday, April 25, 2014
Hi Andy

Have you heard back anything more on this from Support since your last post?

Thanks,
Statistics
  • Started: 12/17/2013
  • Last Reply: 4/25/2014
  • Replies: 2
  • Views: 820