Skip Navigation LinksForums > SpiraTeam Forums > SpiraTeam Issues & Questi... > Data Sync with TFS still ...

Data Sync with TFS still does not work RSS Feed

Wednesday, March 26, 2014
I copied MsTfsDataSync.dll to SpiraTeam's bin folder and I got error message

[BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'MsTfsDataSync' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks) +567
   System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +192
   System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString) +35
   System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +147

I followed the instruction of KB 14 and I still have the same error message. Any idea why? Do I need to install TFS on the server that runs SpiraTeam? Currently TFS is installed in a different server. 

1 Replies
Adam SAdam S
re: Gang Gao on Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hi Gang

It means that you run SpiraTeam in 32-bit mode.

Go to IIS and in the SpiraTeam Application Pool, switch it to "Enable 32-bit Applications" = True.

• Started: 3/26/2014
  • Last Reply: 3/26/2014
  • Replies: 1
  • Views: 445