Thread

Skip Navigation LinksForums > SpiraTest Forums > SpiraTest Issues & Questi... > Filtering for multiple st...

Filtering for multiple statuses in reports RSS Feed

Tuesday, December 2, 2014
I need to be able to pull a report of test sets that have multiple execution statuses (failed, caution, blocked).  However, the report filters only allow me to select one status.  How can I filter for more than one status?
4 Replies
Elise B.Elise B.
re: Tammy Tollefson on Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Monday, December 8, 2014
Hi Tammy,

In the two standard test set reports, Test Set Summary and Test Set Detailed, the status filter is multi-select. You should be able to select any combination of the statuses. 

If this is not working for you, could you please create a Help Desk ticket, so we can troubleshoot it?

Thanks,
Elise
Tammy TollefsonTammy Tollefson
re: Elise B. on Monday, December 8, 2014
Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I apologize.  What I meant is that we want to select multiple Execution Statuses in the Test Case Detail Report so we can link to Incidents and identify who is not creating Incidents for their Blocked, Caution, Failed steps.  The way the report is generated, I would need to run the report 3 times to get this info.

Breunus LutterveldBreunus Lutterveld
re: Tammy Tollefson on Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Is there an enhancement request to resolve the issue in this thread? 

If so, does it also apply to test case filters so that one can select multiple execution statuses?

Also, what is the priority level (chance of being implemented)? 

Elise B.Elise B.
re: Breunus Lutterveld on Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Hi Breunus,

Yes, there is an open request for the execution status to be made multi-select in all reports. It's been open for a long time. Just now I raised the priority to high and added a note to it. That will give it a better chance of being implemented eventually. I know it won't be implemented for SpiraTest 5.0 though.

Regards,
Elise
Tagged
Statistics
  • Started: 12/2/2014
  • Last Reply: 2/9/2016
  • Replies: 4
  • Views: 280