Thread

Skip Navigation LinksForums > SpiraTest Forums > SpiraTest Issues & Questi... > Unable to install SpiraTe...

Unable to install SpiraTest. Message says .net framework needed when it's already installed RSS Feed

Tuesday, August 6, 2013
I am trying to install SpiraTest v 4.0 but as soon as I click install, I get error message saying "You must install Microsoft .Net framework 4.0.30319" 

I have checked my registry entries and installed software and I have .et framework version 4.0.30319 installed.

Not sure how to proceeed here?
2 Replies
Adam SAdam S
re: Akshit Lomash on Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hi Akshit

Could you please send a message to support@inflectra.com or raise a help desk item on our website. This will be easier to handle than through the forums.

Regards

Adam

Elise B.Elise B.
re: Akshit Lomash on Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Hi,

We can help you with this more easily if you create a Help Desk ticket. Include as much detail as possible. For example, do you have a previous version of SpiraTest and you are upgrading it? Or is it a new installation? What operating system are you installing it on? Please also include a screenshot of the error message if possible.

Thanks.
Elise
Tagged
Statistics
  • Started: 8/6/2013
  • Last Reply: 8/7/2013
  • Replies: 2
  • Views: 532