Jira integration : Web Exception Error calling JIRA REST API: The operation has timed out

Monday, September 16, 2013 10:55:26 AM
Hello.

I am looking at an evaluation of SpiraTest, and am trying to set up the jira data sync correctly- but am encountering the two below errors after configuring the settings correctly.   
I've checked the firewall settings of my 2008 server machine, and all looks good- and can reach an an API from the install server (/rest/api/2/serverInfo?doHealthCheck) successfully.  The Jira instance has "Accept remote API calls" set to "ON"

Is there anything fundamentally wrong I am doing?

Error One:
Web Exception Error calling JIRA REST API: The operation has timed out

Error Two:
General Error: Web Exception Error calling JIRA REST API: The operation has timed out
at Inflectra.SpiraTest.PlugIns.Jira5DataSync.JiraClient.JiraManager.RunQuery(JiraResource resource, String argument, String data, String method)
at Inflectra.SpiraTest.PlugIns.Jira5DataSync.JiraClient.JiraManager.GetCreateMetaData()
at Inflectra.SpiraTest.PlugIns.Jira5DataSync.DataSync.Execute(Nullable`1 lastSyncDate, DateTime serverDateTime)
1 Replies
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 2:01:01 PM
re: IanGarrison on Monday, September 16, 2013 10:55:26 AM

Hi Ian

Could you please log a support help desk ticket with us and include the following:

- The URL that you are using to connect to JIRA (inside SpiraTest)

Thanks

Adam

Statistics
  • Started: Monday, September 16, 2013 10:55:26 AM
  • Last Reply: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 2:01:02 PM
  • Replies: 1
  • Views: 1494