Thread

Skip Navigation LinksForums > Integrations & Plug-Ins > Bug Tracker Data-Sync Int... > Jira integration : Web Ex...

Jira integration : Web Exception Error calling JIRA REST API: The operation has timed out RSS Feed

Monday, September 16, 2013
Hello.

I am looking at an evaluation of SpiraTest, and am trying to set up the jira data sync correctly- but am encountering the two below errors after configuring the settings correctly.   
I've checked the firewall settings of my 2008 server machine, and all looks good- and can reach an an API from the install server (/rest/api/2/serverInfo?doHealthCheck) successfully.  The Jira instance has "Accept remote API calls" set to "ON"

Is there anything fundamentally wrong I am doing?

Error One:
Web Exception Error calling JIRA REST API: The operation has timed out

Error Two:
General Error: Web Exception Error calling JIRA REST API: The operation has timed out
at Inflectra.SpiraTest.PlugIns.Jira5DataSync.JiraClient.JiraManager.RunQuery(JiraResource resource, String argument, String data, String method)
at Inflectra.SpiraTest.PlugIns.Jira5DataSync.JiraClient.JiraManager.GetCreateMetaData()
at Inflectra.SpiraTest.PlugIns.Jira5DataSync.DataSync.Execute(Nullable`1 lastSyncDate, DateTime serverDateTime)
1 Replies
Adam SAdam S
re: Ian Garrison on Monday, September 16, 2013
Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hi Ian

Could you please log a support help desk ticket with us and include the following:

- The URL that you are using to connect to JIRA (inside SpiraTest)

Thanks

Adam

Tagged
Statistics
  • Started: 9/16/2013
  • Last Reply: 9/17/2013
  • Replies: 1
  • Views: 1404