Patch 11 is now available for SpiraTest , SpiraPlan and SpiraTeam v3.2. It fixes some issues and adds a new REST API that will used by our new help desk application.
The complete release notes are:
- ! Fixes display issue on Release Detailed XML report
- + Added automated test run information to Test Run saved search RSS feed
- ! Fixes issue where removing custom property definitions can sometimes throw an
- ~ Username validation relaxed to allow all numeric usernames
- ! Fixes translation errors in the Czech language files
- ! Fixes error popup on 'My Account' when items are missing from database.
- + Adds REST API for use by KronoDesk help desk application
- ! Fixes issue with pagination and sorting on Test Step and Test Run navigation
- ~ Administration pages now check that the attachment folder exists before
allowing an admin to update it