- Support added for Silverlight and Java SWT applications
- Enhanced support for WPF applications using the new UIAutomation library
- Support for testing .NET 4.0 applications
- Execution monitor dialog box that displays progress during playback and allows pause/cancel of running tests
- Spy chooser that allows inspection of MSAA, UIAutomation, Managed (.NET) and Java applications
- Regular Expression option added to Find and FindReplace in the Rapise IDE
- Keyboard shortcut added to allow users to stop running scripts more easily
- SpreadSheet object API enhanced with additional functions
- Screen capturing now has the option to display cursor position
- Support added for Embedded Java in IE, Chrome, Firefox web applications
Rapise is the next generation software test automation platform that leverages the power of open, extensible architecture to provide the most rapid and flexible functional testing tool on the market today.
Rapise is ideal for functional GUI testing - both client-server and standalone applications, cross-browser web testing, and data-driven testing. Rapise is the ideal testing solution for today's agile software projects.
Rapise™ provides powerful built-in support for the following environments: Java,
Google Web Toolkit, Yahoo User Interface, Web applications including AJAX,
Windows Forms including Infragistics, DevExpress, Telerik, Adobe Flash/Flex
including AIR, Microsoft .NET, Silverlight, Win32 applications and WPF. With Rapise you can
use the same environment to test all these technologies.
Rapise's cross-browser testing capabilities are best in class, with support for multiple versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Choose Rapise to test web applications in all of the most widely used browsers. Record or create one test script and execute the same script without modification across the major browsers. Built-in support for GWT and YUI.
When used with SpiraTest you can manage an entire Rapise global test lab from your central SpiraTest server and have an integrated set of reports and dashboards containing all your automated testing results.
You can record and create your test cases using Rapise, upload them to SpiraTest with full version control and then schedule the tests to be executed on multiple remote computers.
Rapise™'s open architecture provides unlimited flexibility to extend and customize automated testing to meet unique test needs. Rapise's extreme adaptability means improved quality and reduced time to market.
SpiraTest® is a powerful Requirements and Test Management solution that manages a software project’s requirements, scope, use-cases, tests, releases and bugs and issues in one environment, with complete requirements traceability throughout. Customers can track every bug or issue back to the test case and test step that being executed, and from there back to the underlying requirement needing fulfillment.
Inflectra® is a privately held software company dedicated to helping its customers - large corporations, small businesses, professional services firms, government agencies and individual developers – with the means to effectively and affordably manage their software development lifecycles, so as to decrease the time to market and increase return on investment.
Inflectra® is currently headquartered in the growing technology community of
Inflectra®, SpiraTest®, SpiraPlan®, SpiraTeam® and RemoteLaunch™ are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Inflectra Corporation.