We are pleased to announce the release of a new Add-In for Microsoft Excel, Word and Project 2010 and 2013 that allows you to easily import and export requirements, test cases, defects and project plans into SpiraTest, SpiraPlan and SpiraTeam.
For more details see Spira Migration and Integration Guide.
These new versions of the Microsoft Office Add-Ins provide the following new features:
- Support for the new custom property types introduced in Spira v4.0 and later.
- The ability to associate imported test cases with multiple test sets, requirements and releases in one import stage
- The ability to import comments associated with releases, requirements, test sets and tasks
- You can now use version numbers to refer to releases instead of having to enter in the internal release ID
- The ability to import custom property list values from Excel into Spira