We are pleased to announce the release of an updated plugin for customers using SpiraTest, SpiraPlan or SpiraTeam with JIRA 4. It makes using both tools together even more seamless and powerful.
As always this plugin is freely downloadable from our website.
Since SpiraTest is one of the most popular test management system in use with JIRA, we have upgraded the functionality to provide the following new features:
- New incidents created in Spira will take the creation date from JIRA if specified
- Support added for auto-mapping users by having them use the same login name in both SpiraTest and JIRA.
- URL hyperlinks added to the JIRA issue that point to the requirements and test runs in SpiraTest
- Configuration option that lets you specify that no NEW issues should be created in SpiraTest, i.e. works similar to the older JIRA 3.x plugin
- The earliest date that is used when a Force-Resync is clicked is now configurable
- Option to have attachments in SpiraTest synchronize over to JIRA