Since SpiraTest is one of the most popular test management system in use with JIRA, we have upgraded the functionality to provide the following new features:
- New incidents created in Spira will take the creation date from JIRA if specified
- Support added for auto-mapping users by having them use the same login name in both SpiraTest and JIRA.
- URL hyperlinks added to the JIRA issue that point to the requirements and test runs in SpiraTest
- Configuration option that lets you specify that no NEW issues should be created in SpiraTest, i.e. works similar to the older JIRA 3.x plugin
- The earliest date that is used when a Force-Resync is clicked is now configurable
- Option to have attachments in SpiraTest synchronize over to JIRA