- General economic impacts
- Impacts to our company offices
- Impacts to travel and conference schedule
- Inflectra Response: Customer Care
General Economic Impacts
- As per the CDC recommendations, we strongly encourage our colleagues that if they are feeling under the weather, it is better to take a day off or work from home (depending on how they feel) than to come into the office sick. It is Inflectra's standard policy that team members do not come to the office if they have any flu-like symptoms. This policy has become more strictly enforced of late
- Should the situation in a specific metro areas worsen, Inflectra may decide to institute mandatory telework for all employees for a period of time for that office. So we recommend all teams make sure laptop, VPN, phone, and other tools work remotely now
- In the meantime, we will be installing hand sanitisation stations at the entrance of our offices so that everyone can easily disinfect after going to the bathroom, using the elevator, etc. We have requested our landlords to install similar facilities in the building lobbies as well.
Additionally, all Inflectra team members should be aware by now that the company offers an excellent and generous health insurance package, including for its part-time employees.
- In the short run, all employees are encouraged to seek medical attention if fever and/or flu-like symptoms are observed. As a best practice, we also recommend team members get their seasonal vaccinations taken care of in a timely fashion.
- Should any member require assistance in getting their or their family health insurance adjusted, they are encouraged to follow the proper channels internally.
Travel & Conferences
Our Response: Customer Care
With the global pandemic raging outside our windows, we are offering help to our customers and the community of users in the following ways:
- moving on-premise Spira instances to the cloud (AWS) to facilitate teleworking (cherry on top - take 20% off!)
- additional staff training for Spira, and Rapise (free version available) as more staff and resources are being re-assigned to testing, QA and automation
- fast-tracking the provision of additional licenses for new team members or newly trained staff (take 20% off!)
- extending all existing Inflectra trials to avoid loss of clients' data and to allow for a more in-depth understanding of powerful capabilities of our software products
- providing guidance on how to telework and teleTEST effectively, including while using Rapise and Spira family of products.
If you need any of this taken care of, please do not hesitate to reach out #TeamInflectra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe, wash hands, keep your distance.