Summary of New Features
- Window/Tab manipulation functionality in the Navigator object [IN:5608]
- Test run and custom test set properties are propagated from RapiseLauncher to Rapise [IN:5630]
- It is now possible to record desktop actions into a Web test [IN:5654]
- Chrome extension updated to use the latest technology [IN:5610]
- Flash from RVL popup menu [IN:5657]
- Change Object Tree context menu - Rename instead of Remove [IN:5634]
- DoClick in Web, Generic and UIAutomation libraries now supports width/height % offsets [IN:5162]
- Support for SeeTest Mobile [IN:5757]
For more details, please check out the Rapise 6.5 Release Notes.
How Do I Get the New Version?
You can get the latest version right away by going to the secure Customer Area of our website.
If you have any questions about the new version, please contact email@example.com.